Thursday 16 November 2017

WORLD OF WONDERS


The world indeed is a place of wonders, old and young are going through death, new one are been given birth to, married are tired of sex, unmarried are dying for it, what thrills our aged ones is no longer their priority, but a major concern to the young ones and may even want to die for it, some have food but can’t eat, others don’t have but want to eat, rich get richer while the poor get poorer because the rich keeps  good jobs and opportunities for their un-born children. love is now range by grade/level , is no longer blind as said, the rich go for the rich, people now make friends with only high class and not willing to mingle with low class ones ,doctors rate themselves more important than lawyers, teachers are being maltreated by politicians, who open their eyes to civilization? The farmer is termed the poorest and given low respect, same to those who do all kinds of jobs other than the white jobs, the quit ones are termed weakling while the open eyes are termed the bravest, smartest, and strongest. Really…? ok I agree to any reasons you may give for your actions but can we imagine a world of you yours and I me myself, in the hospital you alone, school you , market  you, ever y where is just you, don’t think what kind of life that will be. I already can tell that you will be bored and can’t enjoy life, you will be home alone.

The world is for me, you and other. A three cords cannot be easily broken. I understand you want to be careful not to get hurt, please try your neighbor so as to know what it means been hurt to avoid hurting the next person. My aged parents always say it is only the person wearing the shoe knows how it hurt, please try and wear before saying you understand rather say I” know” it hurt I can’t understand how it really hurts am not in your shoes. Please don t make the person feels you really understand when actually you don’t know except by head knowledge (books).The person that actually understands is the one who had experience in that same issue, topic, or matter of discussion.
The excellent, average and poorest if any, are all humans who are good at other things and are best in those areas so don’t term any excellent, average or poorest, because we are all unique in life just find out “what they are good at” how long will it take to be good at “what you want them” good at. There is none that is not good at anything and can’t learn anything, whatever anyone has done in life is doable, just give it time and chance…..how long I don’t know just give…..

In life learn all you can from others, be able to do selection/ filtration of needed ones but don’t, (never) try being like any of them, if you take time to know who you are, you are better off, me. I, am, my, and self always though I admire others but never jealous of them cos am good better best. yesterday am good, today am better  tomorrow I will be best of myself so please do well to find out my yesterday then you will appreciate my today please also don’t forget to check me out tomorrow as the journey of life continues, I assure you will be amazed...

Conclusion, I need you so much that you need me more than I need you, it is about me you and you me which gives room to others, is me, you, others world. The 1st love the lord with all thy heart, soul and might, 2nd love thy neighbor as thyself, the 1st is not fulfilled if you don’t do the 2nd, can you love God whom you don’t see if you can’t love me that you can see. Food for thought...

©GLFW, 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello,

thanks for reading this article, I will like to have your feedback in the comment box, to help us improve. You are also free to share the link to this article or blog. Thanks