Tuesday 13 June 2017

CELEBRATING AN EPITHET OF VIRTUES!


If you pay attention to the ample disparity in the expression of divine features by various individuals, you will be tempted to believe that God was partial in the allotment of His personalities. The creations of the creatures are not as same as has been presumed by some folks from time immemorial. For instance, “man” and “woman” are equal before God, but they were never created the same way. Man was directly from the clay, but the woman emerged from the finished product. However, your capabilities and relevance are not measured by ‘name’ but by ‘output.’ The question is, what are you producing or reflecting? There are women who are more ‘man-enough’ than most men, more talented than some other men, more intelligent than some other men, more skillful than some other men and more anointed than some other men. So, it is not about being a man or a woman, it is about fulfilling your destiny and manifesting your God-given potentials. I have found someone who though, was created like everyone else, yet enjoyed an extra special touch from God. I call it a touch of perfection, completion, wholeness and impeccability.

I have found someone who either by deliberate divine endowment or by conscious personal development or by hereditary peculiarity is flooded with unique virtues which are hard to find in our time. She is indeed blessed among women. She is my first love and second ONLY to my mom. She is an embodiment of un-quantifiable degrees of affable, amiable and admirable facades. I have known her for over two decades, we have lived together for more than one and half a decade, and her impacts on my life have remained indelible. She is a woman with conspicuous and obtrusive difference: her physique is inventively feminine, her smile is charming and fascinating, her voice is melodiously mellifluous, her eyes are luminously radiant, her words are characteristic of incredible wittiness.

AGHEDO CHARISA
More-so, she is a bridge builder and a home maker. She is a proven intercessor, a prophetess, a comforter and a faithful friend. She is bold and courageous. She is intelligent, fashionable, generous and a good cook. She is a skilled children instructor and a chronic lover of God. I have wondered myself, ‘...all these qualities in one person?’ Well, that is what is called “divine privileges.” I am yet to see someone who is as considerate, as understanding and as grateful as she is. Sometimes, I praise God for the lucky man who will take her to the altar. She is a typical virtuous woman! I ALSO PRAY TO BE THAT LUCKY a lot of the times, you know. Please, join me to thank God for my sister, Aghedo Charisa. Today is her birthday! My faithful friends please help me celebrate her.



Happy Birthday my little sister, now turned a big girl. I wish you long life and prosperity. I pray that your dreams will become realities; you will fulfill your destiny and will remain a powerful voice to reckon with in your generation and beyond. In this new phase of your life, favours will locate you and your testimonies shall be glorious. It is your day dear, and on behalf of our lovely family, I say Happy Birthday! We love you! We cherish you and we are praying for you. Age with grace dear... SHALOM!

AGHEDO CHARITY






(C) G. O. Aghedo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello,

thanks for reading this article, I will like to have your feedback in the comment box, to help us improve. You are also free to share the link to this article or blog. Thanks